So far, I've managed not to catch Covid 19, but I only leave home for groceries or doctor appointments. Most of my "friends" seem to have forgotten about me, which is par for the course.I called one of them and were surprised to hear from and wondered why I was calling.
It's not like anyone calls me, so maybe I shouldn't call them.
Did I mention my "friend" who disappeared 5 years ago called me recently? He was trying to get some info on an event. So nice to be thought of after all this time.
I called him a couple weeks later to let him know another event had been cancelled, but he already knew.
Sometimes I really feel I'm second fiddle to all my friend's other friends. They go out to eat (when you still could), movies , etc. Yet they never call me. Is there something wrong with me?
When this virus crap is over, it'll be the same old BS of "friends" who never call, never write unless they need a favor.
#SSDD.
No comments:
Post a Comment