Emotionally overloaded right now. Still not sleeping well (and another month before I see a specialist). Last weekend I had an encounter with "Sonny" . I had gone to Missouri to check on my parents graves and decided to see who was out there.
Well, this fellow was a lot more fun than the last guy I met. He was as much into giving as he was receiving. He actually left me teetering on the edge before finishing me off. WOW!
I'd like to do that again, but no time soon. I really need to fix my insomnia first. I'm feeling very emotionally overloaded right now...too much happening it feels like. Maybe if I could get some sleep I'd feel better.
Now I have someone else interested in me. It's almost like now that I'm (sort of) out, there are more people looking at me. If I wasn't so tired, maybe I'd have a little better perspective.
If Pam hadn't disappeared on me I probably wouldn't have come to this point, so maybe I owe her a word of thanks for "inspiring" me to come out and explore.
But I'd really love to find a lady to spend time with...maybe a couple eventually.
I have a friend who was going to set up with a lady I might be interested in, but nothing ever happened. Was this lady not interested or did something else happen?
Maybe I should get my head back on straight before pursuing anyone. Very overwhelmed and confused right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment