Friday, September 13, 2019

Yes I am

I guess I've known for a long time I was bisexual...I was just afraid to admit it. Part of it is society's bassackward views, part of was I was afraid I'd lose friends (WHAT friends). For whatever reason ut was just difficult to accept....until now.  With a bit of trepidation, I now admit I am bisexual.  I'm still in WTF happened mode. I'm still a little afraid of what others may think, but there's no going back. 
I met someone on-line, we got together and played around a bit. Things didn't go quite as well as I had expected, but I still had a good time. I went into the weekend being "curious", but after the weekend it was "yes I am".  I have no intention of shouting it from the mountaintop. As far as I am concerned, it's no one's business except who I choose to share this information with.
I'm still "settling"...still coming to grips with it. Life would have been easier if I'd come out 30 years ago, but I wasn't ready...I was too scared. Now here I am almost 60 and I can say "I don't give a damn". Well maybe not totally true but close. I don't know what caused the sudden change... giving up on Pam? Getting frustrated to look for some form of release? You know me: always wanting an answer.
Now someone else has expressed an interest in getting together. Well see.  I don't want this to become a regular habit, though. I still love the ladies, but I guess now I have options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment